Saturday, March 28, 2009

What is Maddie doing now?

Since Maddie does not get too many posts anymore that are just about her, I thought that I would add a few pictures showing what Maddie likes to do. Of course, this isn't everything but these are a few of her favorite things.


Eating in her Dora chair instead of her high chair. Since we struggle to get her to eat, where she sits doesn't matter to us.


Giving her baby sister kisses.


Taking baths - she loves for me to do funny things with her hair. This one she calls birthday cake (not sure why).


Watching Dora!


Holding and playing with her sister.


Pretending she is alseep in the bath tub when bath time is over. (Jon made me put the towel over her).

3 comments:

amma said...

Those pictures of Maddie are so sweet!!

The Simpson Family said...

what a sweet girl!!

James and Jack said...

I can't believe how long her hair is getting! She loves her baby sister, doesn't she?! So cute!