![]() |
| Slideshow customized with Smilebox |
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
It's Spring time!
The weather has been beautiful. So we have been heading to the playground with the girls and playing outside. This year Alayna gets to join in on the fun! She LOVES going down the slide and is definitely not afraid to go down by herself. Maddie enjoys the swings and slides. She is learning how to swing all by herself. The girls have so much fun there together. Here are some pictures from one of our many trips to the playground and playing outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How cute! I remember when Maddie and I were trying to blow bubbles last year (they didn't work too well) when I finally got a couple of bubbles to come out of that wand, she said "good job grandma"
Sooooo cute, hope it's nice next weekend when we visit so we can play outside!!
Post a Comment